Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I keep seeing her

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

I keep seeing her

Postby KingAsaTheGoodest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:25 pm

It doesn't matter where i'm at, what i'm doing, or who i'm with, she will always be somewhere in the background. In every single one of my dreams I see her. But first let me give some of MY background.
My name is Asa. I am 14 and am currently exploring everything life has to offer. I am trying to map and plot every crevice of this precious life. It is a spiritual expedition of sorts to me. But I will not go too in-depth about that. I will also say, this is my first post, so... take it easy? I dunno. There seem to be a lot of smart people here from what I've seen. Anyhoo...
This girl. Her name is Sarah. We have a lot of history together but I will compress it to the best of my abilities for your convenience. So, when I first met her, I had a crush on her prior for a few years. I also did not have any friends at the time. And I also had 0 social skills. Miraculously, however, I seemed to have charmed her upon our first time meeting. She was sitting alone at a huge lunch table so i tried to kick up a conversation. I got her number and a 3 hour conversation proceeded afterwards. We had hit it off quite well. ffw a few weeks, and we are still talking late into the night with each other, sharing stories, thoughts, personal experiences. I loved this girl with every ounce of my already weakened heart. We remained friends, however. After a while, it was clear that she was starting to talk to me less and less as she started to realize how cripplingly awkward I was. Then, one day, I got high and texted her. That's how it all ended. No, I didn't say something rude or unforgivable, it was just that she "wasn't a big fan of those kinds of people". Our friendship didn't shatter instantly after that event; the deterioration process was just incremented tremendously. I already knew where the relationship was going and was desperate to try and save it. I wanted this girl to be my future. But deep down I knew I just had to let go. So one day I just gave up. I knew she didn't want me to text her anymore after she'd stated multiple times.
That left an impact on my life for quite a while. I went into an extremely depressive state, and eventually regressed into mood swings which I know presume to simply be my pre-activated bipolar disorder, though it is possible it is something else. A few months after our falling out, I met some other girl, Trinity. But after getting to know her a little better I found out that she was a HE, and his real name was Dylan. After some shit went down we started dating. I could sit here all day and tell you about the events that lead up to that but it truly does not matter. What does matter is that, even though I am in an incredibly happy and healthy relationship with someone I truly love with utter passion and care, and am finally receiving the same treatment, I still have constant dreams about her. I don't even think about Sarah anymore. But she just won't stop appearing. What will happen is similar to the tall guy easter eggs in half life 2. The G man I think it was. You know how he just stares at you in the obscure background peripheral and walks off? Exactly how it's like in the dreams. I am both concerned and confused. If someone could perhaps attempt to interpret the situation to my leisure I would be in perpetual gratitude. Thank you for reading this whole shit-show through. Good day.
:yikes Also this emote scares the honest shit out of me holy fuuuuck.
alright thats it
cya.
KingAsaTheGoodest
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I keep seeing her

Postby arimanworb » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:12 am

I wish you the best in overcoming your problem,I have a similar situation for what will be 11 years by June. Sometimes the meaning of that person may be a personal symbol for something in your mind, and you have to look within yourself instead of seeing the facade of the person. This is your mind after all, Have a nice day. :)
arimanworb
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating