Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My ex and a trampoline.

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

My ex and a trampoline.

Postby Cassiopeiacook » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:00 am

Last night I drempt about my ex and I. I should probably explain how my ex and I were really good friends and then we decided to date and it was the most amazing experience of my life. My ex has bipolar disorder and borderline multiple personality disorder but i loved him none the less being there for him ever step of the way. He had told his friends that he wanted to marry me one day, they said he was getting emotional, and that he thought I was the one for him. Out of nowhere he broke up with me and everyone could tell that he broke me. But he was upset to. Aaaaand after we broke up we became best friends and then acted like we were together just without the physical stuff. Everyone at school, even teachers, thought we never broke up because we didn't act like it. He would get jealous if I talked about another man in the way I talked about him and he would hang out with me and go on dates and stuff. Well in the past week both of his grandpa's have died and he has gotten distant with me. I understand that he is grieving and to let him come to me, but I was the first person he told. 2 weeks ago he walked 25 minutes out of his way to walk by my house and ask me why I wasn't home. And last night when I had this dream it confused me. I was with him and we were laying on a trampoline but at first we weren't touching. And then he rolled over and put his head on my chest and I scratched his head like I used to and he asked if I could scratch his back as well. I complied. Then he rolled us over so I was on top and he tickled me like he used to and we almost kissed. And we just laid there together cuddling and then things got a little heated. He was touching my thighs and we started to make out and then he carried me inside of a school, I really don't know why there was a trampoline outside of a school, and we watched a play together. What in the world does this dream mean? It has me all kinds of confused.
Cassiopeiacook
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My ex and a trampoline.

Postby Corbi Ann » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:01 pm

Jump up and be on top!.. :excited: get off the memories of school, :banghead: the teeter/totter, (ups & downs) :goldblob: and find :heartpump: without losing YOU!?
Corbi Ann
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My ex and a trampoline.

Postby Suzypoet » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:19 pm

I dont know what the dream means be silly if i tried to explain someone elses dream but by the sounds of your relationship you should marry that man
Suzypoet
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating