Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kidnapped by Pi

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Kidnapped by Pi

Postby dlovestowrite » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:05 am

So I had this dream that I was kidnapped by Pi from the movie Life of Pi. At first it was like we were close friends. He bought me and him similar Nintendo ds's with our names engraved on them. His nintendo ds was orange and black and mine was blueish green and black. Overtime he started getting possessive and not letting me hangout with other people. He also got obsessive and would hang out with me 24/7 in my house or chat over the phone. Then one day(in the dream) he got me something to drink and I passed out from the drink and woke up in a room with white walls and a black door. I was on a white bed and I remember being cold I still had my clothes on which was a white dress and spandex bloomers.I remember not being able to move because my ankles were strapped down to the bed and my legs were spread apart. Also my arms were in a T pose strapped down to the bed. Soon Pi came in hurriedly through the door with scissors in his hand and stood at the end of the bed at stared at me.He was wearing a black tie black pants and a white oxford shirt. He slowly undid his black tie and let it drop to the floor. Then he undressed himself still he was completely naked. He climbed in the bed and cut off my my white dress from bottom to top then he cut of my spandex bloomers panties and bra. He got in between my legs and raped me. It hurt so bad it was the most realistic pain I have felt from a dream. I remember crying out each time he would thrust because of the pain. He would just smile at me. After he finished, he unstrapped from the bed. I tried to run but the drugs from the drink he gave me still had a affect on me. I couldn't move much.He dressed me in another white dress. He went to a drawer and took out a syringe and put it in me. It burned (felt like medicine they give you when they put you asleep for wisdom teeth removal) then I wake up tied to a water tower with Pi . There are tears in his eyes and he has scissors ready to cut the rope so we could fall to our deaths. Somehow my friends from Nct (a kpop group )saved me but Pi was taken to prison. The last part of the dream I was chatting with Vixx(a kpop group) asking them if they needed me. Then they took a pic with me to try to lift spirits and to let me not think about what happened with Pi.

Facts about me:
cisgender black female asexual aromatic
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating