Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

An ex, a bus, a garden, and missing laptops

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

An ex, a bus, a garden, and missing laptops

Postby Broken_Brain » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:21 am

So i am a long time lurker, not really having anything to contribute, but it helps me reading through....so last night i had one that was really out there, even for me....

So, the dream started at a house party, i was there and so was my ex, in my dream i knew what she had been up to since we split (almost 10 years ago now) and i was in my current state in life. Anyway, the whole party we never talked, just a few passing glances, next thing i know, its morning and her family and i are heading out to the back yard to a garden, (gardening was not something we were ever into) so i helped some of her family gather some veggies (some funny looking green beans and some squashes) as well as her, not really talking much, but at the end, we stared at each other, and in my head we both knew we needed to talk. Something came up and she said i have to go outside (we were in a gardening shed) she stepped out, and for what seemed like an hour she was gone so i stepped out to go look for her she was coming across this alley and when i looked at he, she was HUGE, like added 300 lbs (from 150 @ 5'10"), but her height and head were the same size..she wouldnt look at me, and i felt like i was lost, so i walked away and found myself in front of a bus station and the driver opened the door and told me hurry up and get on we are late. I said okay, the ride seemed like it was on a real rollercoaster, rails and all but the only thing it did was make a HUGE drop, other than that it was a straight line run, and i asked a passenger where we were headed, he said to the job site, i said i dont have my laptops or clothes, i didnt know we were leaving today. the driver then said we are heading for ontario or toronto, but we made a stop in colorado so i jumped off, and tried to find my way around and keep thinking i am so gonna get fired, i was on the wrong bus with no laptops, no extra clothes and now im stuck here.....had this sick feeling...

then my alarm went off and i woke up.....anybody got any insight to this one??
Broken_Brain
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating