Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Really weird dream about friend coming on to me.

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Really weird dream about friend coming on to me.

Postby Iceman93x » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:46 am

So I'm new to this site, but I'm not new to super weird dreams. This recent dream I've had last night was really weird. I dreamed that I was in my best friends old room with my best friend from high-school and a few other friends from college. In this dream, a friend of mines that has a child and husband started coming on to me. We were talking, and flirting. Halfway through this dream she started kissing me while I was laying down on the floor, upside down like the spider man scene. We left the room, and at this point my group of high school friends start arguing with me. Telling me that everything I'm doing is wrong. At the same time, I'm texting another girl that I went to school with about a date. My dream transitioned to the date where I tell the girl straight up that i was only trying to fuck while seeing other people. Generally I'm not the kind of dude for hook ups but they have been more appealing to me. I was kind of acting sociopathic in this specific dream.
Iceman93x
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating