Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

She just disappeared

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

She just disappeared

Postby Dontquit » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:34 pm

Wanna intepret my dream? I had a dream that i had sex with a seemily, random woman. I stopped myself from ejaculating by kegeling in the dream, she lets out a long moan, climbs off of me, says bye, n just disappear. I look around confused. I notice my rosary broke off (i actually wear a rosary) but then i find a more luxurious necklace right where the woman was standing. I clutch it and begin to shed tears, then i suddenly awoke. I never got a clear glimpse of her face, but she was a slim, light brown skin woman. The dream doesn't remind me of an ex or any women I've met in my waking life. Can any1 decipher this, it's been on my mind for weeks, maybe a month now
Dontquit
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating