Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Making out and bloody teeth falling out

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Making out and bloody teeth falling out

Postby Tianara101 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:07 am

I had a dream that I was making out with a guy. Some random guy in a dream that I was really into. We were making out on on a bench in a bus and there was lip biting and tongue kissing. Then it got really intense and I pulled away and felt some of my teeth because they didn’t feel right. Two of them were really loose and wobbly, so I pulled them out. However the tips of them were bloody and I became scared and horrified. Then I woke up.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
I am thinking that maybe this connects to my real life in that I have made out with some random guys, but nothing ever came of it.
Tianara101
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating