Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

She kissed me in my dream

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

She kissed me in my dream

Postby Isabliss » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:43 am

Hello all,

I am wandering around for a while on this site as I am very interested in dreams. I usually dream (the ones I remember) at the end of my sleep cycle. That is, if I sleep because I am a notorious insomniac. I usually spend my nights thinking and thinking and thinking and.....well I'm a Scorpio... that explains a lot :D.

I would like to ask about a dream I had this morning. It needs a little bit of explanation so here we go.

In the beginning of this year I fel in love with a woman. That was a shock as I am a woman too and I never ever suspected myself to be able to fall for a woman. Absolutely no offense, I just never expected it to happen to me. The other shock was the fact that in an earlier lifestage I had decided for myself to not feel those things anymore as it was never a good thing. I was able to maintain that for a good 30 years :O. And then suddenly... BOOM! Lighting struck and there I was. Overwhelmed, helpless and defenseless.
The thing is that this gorgeous woman absolutely positive has mutual feelings for me. And strong. But she is scared for something. Not for me, but probably something similar like me. Yet, we have absolutely touched eachother on a level. We are absolutely 100% in love with eachother but we turn, we toss, we dance and we are afraid. :lol: . How I know? Well, the things she does, the things she says and most certainly the things people around us see. People are saying: when are you two going to admit?

Anyways. We are in December now. Feelings have only grown. Up till now I never had a dream about her.... and last night I had this dream:

She walked up to me from a distance. She placed her hands in my side (I was standing with my back towards her) and turned me around. Her hands still in my side she started kissing me (a soft, romantic french kiss). Her hands went up from my side to my shoulders to eventually end up holding my face with both hands. As if she wanted to secure something.

This was the dream. I know from her (we share a lot of things together) that she is a lucid dreamer. She told me that a while ago. I myself am a vivid dreamer. I usually do remember every detail of a dream but never something like this.

So could you people help me out? Because I am very curious to what this could mean. We are both HSP. We are very similar to eachother. We share a lot of traits and interests.

Thank you in advance.

Sweetest greetings... Isa
Isabliss
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating