Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dividing property and explaining that I paid for everything

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dividing property and explaining that I paid for everything

Postby redkel » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:58 am

In this dream, I am in a house that I have never seen in waking life. In the dream, my ex-husband and I bought it together (we never bought a house together in waking life). I am in the house with him and his new wife. I keep explaining to her quietly and also at other times saying out loud to him and both of them that of course I deserve half of any money made from selling stuff in the house, because I always paid for everything (that is true in waking life). None of the stuff in the house was important or personal or even recognizable or desirable. The house came with a lot of stuff in it when we bought it. It was a really big confusing house with tons of rooms and furniture and art on the walls. None of it was even familiar to me, but I felt that if I let him take it all, sell it, and keep all the money, then I would be short-changing my current husband and all my children of money/benefits that they could have if I fought for it.

When I woke up, I was thinking how I would never be able to talk to her like I did in the dream, because she would've started screaming and arguing illogically almost immediately. I was also thinking, "Why did I care?" I didn't want that stuff, and the money wasn't worth the struggle.
redkel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating