Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kidnapped and raped by model

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Kidnapped and raped by model

Postby dlovestowrite » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:24 pm

I had a dream that I was kidnapped by kenta sakurai the model. The room was a light yellow that had a golden undertone that was in. I remeber being extremely scared of him. He was chanting and mumbling something that would rise and fall. He was sitting in a chair that looked like a silver throne that was diagonal to me. He had on a white button down Oxford shirt that was long sleeved and brown dress pants. When he was done chanting there was a sleezy look in his eyes like he wanted to control me. While still sitting in his throne he propped his right arm against his forehead. He snapped his fingers and i was naked standing up in a shower facing the showerhead. He reached over me from behind then turned on the water which was hot. He bended me over then kicked one of my legs open to make them spread wider. He started fingering me without consent. I remeber I would moan in the dream whenever he went back and forth inside me. Dream ends.
In the dream I was very scared of him and after he got done chanting I could not control my body like he casted a spell on me. In waking life i tried to brush off this dream butit kept bothering me.
My sexual orientation is asexual aromatic. I am a cisgendered black female.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Kidnapped and raped by model

Postby Kerrshay » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:14 am

dlovestowrite wrote:I had a dream that I was kidnapped by kenta sakurai the model. The room was a light yellow that had a golden undertone that was in. I remeber being extremely scared of him. He was chanting and mumbling something that would rise and fall. He was sitting in a chair that looked like a silver throne that was diagonal to me. He had on a white button down Oxford shirt that was long sleeved and brown dress pants. When he was done chanting there was a sleezy look in his eyes like he wanted to control me. While still sitting in his throne he propped his right arm against his forehead. He snapped his fingers and i was naked standing up in a shower facing the showerhead. He reached over me from behind then turned on the water which was hot. He bended me over then kicked one of my legs open to make them spread wider. He started fingering me without consent. I remeber I would moan in the dream whenever he went back and forth inside me. Dream ends.
In the dream I was very scared of him and after he got done chanting I could not control my body like he casted a spell on me. In waking life i tried to brush off this dream butit kept bothering me.

Wow! What a dream. Happy it was a just a dream though.
Kerrshay
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby dlovestowrite » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Kerrshay wrote:
dlovestowrite wrote:I had a dream that I was kidnapped by kenta sakurai the model. The room was a light yellow that had a golden undertone that was in. I remeber being extremely scared of him. He was chanting and mumbling something that would rise and fall. He was sitting in a chair that looked like a silver throne that was diagonal to me. He had on a white button down Oxford shirt that was long sleeved and brown dress pants. When he was done chanting there was a sleezy look in his eyes like he wanted to control me. While still sitting in his throne he propped his right arm against his forehead. He snapped his fingers and i was naked standing up in a shower facing the showerhead. He reached over me from behind then turned on the water which was hot. He bended me over then kicked one of my legs open to make them spread wider. He started fingering me without consent. I remeber I would moan in the dream whenever he went back and forth inside me. Dream ends.

Wow! What a dream. Happy it was a just a dream though.[/
I am thankful that you are happy it is just a dream. Any thoughts on a interpretation?
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby dlovestowrite » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:27 pm

Kerrshay wrote:

Wow! What a dream. Happy it was a just a dream though.

I also have been exercising a lot to have a healthier body to become a model I a telling you all this to add to the post.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating