Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about a girl

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream about a girl

Postby bmack1986 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:01 pm

So I had a dream about this girl...she has had her problems, such as borderline personality, in and out of psych ward, etc. we had a falling out awhile back, even though I helped her through those times

My dream began with us living right next to each other, like our bedrooms I mean..she was hanging out with another guy and she walked over to kinda taunt me. I walked back over and told the guy, ‘if she comes over here again, tell her no. My beef is with her, not you.’’ He was cool about it, and said he didn’t have a beef with me either. Meanwhile, the girl is acting immature, jumping up and down on the bed. After that, some other guy told me to hide. The girl supposedly had a weapon but I didn’t see it. Still, I hid under the bed.

I suppose this qualifies as a ‘chase’ dream but I was wondering what others think
bmack1986
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating