Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Jonas Brothers realistic dream

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Jonas Brothers realistic dream

Postby dlovestowrite » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:59 pm

Long ago when I was maybe 11. I had a dream that I was spending time with the jonas brothers. They where in my school playing some weird game I don't know what the game was but we some how all ending up in the closet of the perfoming arts center with a white table. I remember us running around the table and acting really hyper and hysterical.Kevin and Nick left to go do something leaving Jae and I alone. I remember joe picking me up and placing me on the white table. Then he looked me dead in the eye and starting humping me in between me legs while we were facing face to face. (I remeber feeling shocked becuz i don't think he was a minor and I was)Then he stopped just before the other brothers came back. After that we went to a limo. While we were riding Nick leaned in and kissed me on the mouth(this WAS weird because I think he was a teenager at the time when i was eleven ) I remember him stopping kissing me then Kevin said AWWW. end of dream I remember feeling shocked when I woke up because I wasn't attracted to joe or nick and my head hurt because I could feel everything that was going on in the dream it was that realistic.
when I was eleven I was about 5'2 94 lbs
facts about me:
cisgender black female asexual and aromatic
10 and 11 were the ages I started noticing I wasn't straight.
10 and 11 were also the ages older people starting flirting with me.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating