Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming of kissing someone I have never seen before

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreaming of kissing someone I have never seen before

Postby ZeroV » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:53 am

This was an extremely strange dream and I can hardly recall it. I met someone I didn't know and for some strange reason I had romantic feelings for them. It was like a living room setting or something. The most weird of it was, she had pink hair(like really, Idk why but it was a sort of pink). She had oink hair, white skin, and like blush eyes. I remembering approaching this girl as if I knew her my entire life and we just kissed or rather I kissed first and it kept going. I could tell you it felt so real as if I was actually kissing someone. The girl seemed to be enjoying it and she was happy. I myself have never been in a long lasting(more or less a week surviving) relationship. I remember falling to my knees after I have done this, crying and upset and I told her, I wish you could be mine. She never said anything the whole dream, not even after I told her "I wish you could be mine" all she did was kiss me back. Thats how it ends.
ZeroV
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating