Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kissing boys and Pissing off my Mom

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Kissing boys and Pissing off my Mom

Postby dlovestowrite » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:51 pm

I had this dream that I was hanging out with Hoshi who is a singer of this band called Seventeen. I was doing his make up and joking around with him. I remember him sitting on the end of my parents bed. I remember me tilting his head up and doing his eyeliner blueish green. Then I pecked him on the lips while holding his cheeks(it was a friendship kiss). I smiled then he smiled then I look to my right and my mom is pissed off near the doorway she was blocking the exit. The dream ends. The dream felt very family oriented and friendship oriented and those feeling came from Hoshi or should I say I felt those feelings toward Hoshi. I remember feeling scared of my mom in the dream towards the end. I remember feeling nothing but fear and Anger towards my mom for misunderstanding my kiss I gave to Hoshi. In reality I do kiss my friends on the mouth or on the cheek sometimes and they like it in a friendship manner.

FACTS ABOUT ME
cisgender black female college student asexual aromantic
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating