Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

fighting with my boyfriend

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

fighting with my boyfriend

Postby Chioma » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:24 am

I dreamt where my boyfriend cheated on me. He slept with a younger girl without protection and I confronted him but he didn't deny it. So at the process of arguing with him I was crying bitterly I was really emotional, feeling I can never find love so at the process of going through all that my boyfriend left with the young lady and immediately all my family members that I have not seen in a long time both living and dead stepped into my apartment in group that they came to see me I was shocked, happy, feeling like a failure my heart was beating so fast as I try to tell them how happy I am to see them, but I couldn't say a thing because I was shot of words of appreciation but I did was to kiss each and everyone of them on their chick,then I woke up from my sleep still crying and my chest was still feeling heavy like in my dream.Please help me and explain this dream I have never seen this kind of dream, thanks
Chioma
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating