Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My ex told me about this dream with me in it

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

My ex told me about this dream with me in it

Postby Naelliott34 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:41 pm

My ex told me she had a dream with me in it. In this dream, she was dating an unknown “fat guy” (her words, I should note I have always been a rather slim person). The dream boyfriend lived with her. Apparently, I lived with her too, in one of the guest bedrooms of her house. She said I was being a “cocky, asshole” walking around in only a red robe, talking shit to both her and the dream boyfriend.

She asked what I thought it all could mean, I have tried looking into it, but it’s so specific that it’s hard to figure out. She also mentioned most other dreams are having sex with me(without the above-mentioned dream boyfriend)

Any ideas?

Some context: she has never seen me wear a robe, let alone a red one. I’m currently trying to reconcile with her, she is receptive at times and not at others. Things ended because I allowed my anxiety to get the best of me and had a full freak out one day. She told me tonight, she never knew she could love someone so much and hate them the same amount.
Naelliott34
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating