Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Frequent Dreams of Ex-Boyfriend

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Frequent Dreams of Ex-Boyfriend

Postby sleepyizzy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:11 am

I keep having dreams about an ex-boyfriend of mine from over six years ago. Every now and then, for what I feel is like no reason, I randomly have a dream about him. The most recent dream was last night. In the dream, he was at a party I was attending. I managed to not conversate with him during the party. When he was leaving however, he ran into me. As if saying goodbye, he grabs my butt. I slap him on the hands and tell him I’m not his right before I give him a kiss.
What leaves me bothered is that I’ve been in a relationship since us breaking up for over six years now. I’m not dissatisfied at all with my relationship and I really don’t want to get back with my ex. I just keep wondering why I have these dreams about him so often. The dreams almost always consist of my ex pursuing me or not being respectful of my current relationship. To add some background, the ex is somewhat close to a part of my family so I do see him ocassionally at events and sometimes he talks to me, but I never initiate conversation or pay him any mind. He’s also friendly with my current boyfriend and doesn’t interfere at all.
I wish my subconscious would stop dreaming of him. :|
sleepyizzy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating