Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

New sexual themed dream

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

New sexual themed dream

Postby dlovestowrite » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:07 pm

I had a dream that I was a kpop star's(Vernon of Seventeen who is half white and korean l& a rapper) girlfriend. We were all lovey and dovey and having heavy petting(rubbing my back shoulders and butt, hugging from behind kissing my neck). He would also kiss me on the cheek a few times. It was weird because it was like we were in school with white walls in the hallway and white walls in the school room. We were like the school's most popular couple. My dad came to pick me up and saw me hand in hand with Vernon in the hallway and he was disgusted shook his head and turned and walked the opposite direction. When I woke up my neck was terribly tingly. I'm telling you it was so realistic that I felt everything from his touch to the temperature in the school(which was cold).

What does it mean to be a real person's girlfriend in a dream?
What does it mean to be a fictional character's girlfriend or dating or even just having sex or just kissing in a dream?
Is it possible to meet somebody in a dream & they have the same dream but haven't met them in real life?

Facts about me
BLACK American cisgender female
sexual orientation- asexual and aromatic(not attracted to anyone in any manner)
not in highschool and more i am in college and I am 21 Vernon is 20
I am a fan of Vernon and of Seventeen but that is it.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: New sexual themed dream

Postby jhonnysm55 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:46 pm

hi
vernon is my bias too
jhonnysm55
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: New sexual themed dream

Postby dlovestowrite » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:59 pm

jhonnysm55 wrote:hi
vernon is my bias too

I actually don't have a bias in Seventeen it is too hard to pick. This dream freaked out!
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating