Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Soul mate and killer ducks? HELP

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Soul mate and killer ducks? HELP

Postby bnolan98 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:02 am

I’m at what looks like my marketing job which is a catering and marketplace except when I walk in, it’s an indoor amusement park. Kids are everywhere and It still is structured the same just with rollercoasters and arcade games. I had to use the bathroom and they were where they usually are but one was blocked by a roller coaster so I couldn’t get In and I went in the back to our other bathrooms.
I don’t remember much about that but I walk out and as I walk out this beautiful, gorgeous girl in a cheerleader outfit runs up to me and throws herself on me and making me hold her but in like a romantic was and she says “do you remember me?”
And I said “yeah of course” (I didn’t want to be rude but I haven’t seen her before). By the way, I have never been into cheerleaders or that type so I don’t know why I dreamt of her.
That’s when she says, “well you haven’t even met me yet.” Which got me to think have I talked to this girl on dating websites or is this the girl I’m supposedly suppose to marry? All I know is that when I held her I felt so at peace and comfortable. We start talking and having amazing conversations until all the sudden my view begins to grow fuzzy and I’m paralyzed (I think sleep paralysis.) I can still hear her talking but it gets more faint. All the sudden I see these ducks trying to bite me and I keep hitting them away and then they move back, but then they try to attack again when I stop trying to hit them. I remember her looking at me as everything was blurry and I tried everything I could to move but I couldn’t and I somehow was able to say the words “help me” and so she dragged me into a room without the kids around and suddenly I found my way back. I said “sorry, I got really tired” and we talked again. We walk around and go to a picnic table where more ducks/birds are and they are being nice and it starts to happen again. And I can’t do anything this time. When I finally gain consciousness she’s gone. What the hell does this mean?
bnolan98
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating