Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Voyeur at Sea

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Voyeur at Sea

Postby ChaosOutOfOrder » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:14 pm

My fiance and I were in the cabin of a yacht. I was naked and there were other people with us. I was hiding behind my fiance, so as to try and cover up my nudity.

I noticed that one of these people was eyeing me. He was showering off in the corner and watching me intensely. I recognized him as Ethan Rayne (Buffy the Vampire Slayer).

I was embarrassed and I clung closer to my fiance as we headed off into the cabin's bedroom. I fell to my knees and began to sob. I didn't like being looked at like that.
My fiance said to me, "It's ok. I've got you. We can leave if you want to."
I insisted on staying...despite my discomfort.

He brought me over to the bed and we began having sex. My mind started to shift and now I wanted Ethan to see us...to see me. The bedroom door was wide open and I could see Ethan standing in the doorway, staring at me, wanting me.

My fiance left the room and I picked up a pack of pills from the floor. I think it was ecstasy. Whatever it was, I knew that it would make sex feel even better. I waited eagerly for Ethan to walk through that door and fuck me.
ChaosOutOfOrder
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Voyeur at Sea

Postby dlovestowrite » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:52 pm

What feelings did you have after you woke up from the dream?
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating