Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Crush invites me to his car.

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Crush invites me to his car.

Postby whiteberry » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:14 am

Hello fellas.

Yesterday at school, I couldn't concentrate and felt incredibly sad that my crush (who works somewhere else) suddenly stopped writing to me for the past several days. I was really expecting him to ask me out at some point.

Today, I woke up from a dream in which I was getting out of bed for school. As I turned on my phone, I saw several Whatsapp texts from my crush. He sent me a picture of his 'girlfriend' (who in the picture, had blonde hair and was wearing a summery blue shirt). His texts were nevertheless somewhat flirtatious. He was getting ready for work invited me to join him in his passenger car; he would drive me to school and himself to work.

What could this dream mean?
whiteberry
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating