Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about my crush

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream about my crush

Postby fonzi » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:01 pm

I had a weird dream about a girl in work I have a crush on. There was me, her and her husband (I have never met him but I know she is married). I have been thinking a lot about my height lately (I am 5 foot 6 and I am convinced it is one of the main reasons I am single). Anyway in the dream she stepped in front of me and faced me directly and her husband was in the background. When she was facing me I noticed she was a little taller than me so I sort of stood on my toes a bit to make myself taller. This makes no sense because in real life she is shorter than me by a significant margin. Anyway she leaned forward and kissed me on the ear (WTF?).
Her husband didn't react at all and they both walked off. I said something to her like "That wasn't a very appropriate thing to do" or something like that but she just laughed it off. There was a sort of jovial nature to the whole exchange because the three of us seemed to be having some sort of joke between us. She has always been friendly to me in work but is like that to everyone. She is very pretty but seems to be a very nice person.
fonzi
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating