Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My Empathic Ex

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

My Empathic Ex

Postby search81 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:30 pm

I believe in empaths. I believe I am one and so is my ex. We were the same type being able to feel emotions through touch. The only reason I left him was because I wanted to get married and he didnt. Anyway...

I had a dream of my ex and I are holding each other and he has his shirt off as we are absorbing each other's energy. I tell him I will always love him. But now, not romantically, however I cannot contact him anymore because this new guy wants me to have nothing to do with my ex. (Truel in real life) we hold each other closer and we we both absorb each others emotions for the last time. It was so painful. Then he gets up and starts to take his pants of. I firmly tell him no firmly I though I truly want sex with him in the dream. He understands and fixes his pants. I tell him i have to leave him and say good bye. That's how it ended.
search81
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating