Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

In filthy bed with Jamie Fraser.

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

In filthy bed with Jamie Fraser.

Postby LadyOfAvalon83 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:53 am

I dreamt that I was Claire from Outlander sharing a dark, dank prison cell with Jamie. Our bed was infested with insects. I was upset about it but Jamie didn't understand why I was bothered. He said it was fine and tried to get me back into bed.

The scene changed and Father Bain from Outlander was there but I can't remember what he was doing. Then suddenly I was a child who had a strict fundamentalist Christian pastor for a father. He, I and the rest of our family were sitting outside on chairs on a sunny day and my "father" was educating us about the bible. He was being kind but I knew that if he found out I did not share his faith he would be very cruel to me.

Then the scene changed again and I was myself, but 20 years ago. I had bought some English GCSE revision guides but when I opened one up, the pages were all just blank lined writing paper, with no text.
LadyOfAvalon83
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating