Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamt of him, found out he dreamt of me the same night too

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreamt of him, found out he dreamt of me the same night too

Postby Julia H. » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:25 pm

Hi. I need interpretation badly...

I dreamt about a guy friend ("Mark") for 2 consecutive nights this week. I am in a relationship with someone else in real life but in my dream, Mark and I were comforting each other and well, like together. The following day, I saw a common friend who hangs out with Mark daily. He told me that Mark mentioned to him that he dreamt of me for 2 consecutive nights as well, and in his dream, he was comforting me like I was heartbroken or something. Mark told me he's had a thing for me in the past, but we haven't seen each other for months now. And I am actually having relationship problems lately.

I find it weird that Mark and I dreamt about each each other during the exact same nights. What does this mean?

Thanks in advance to whoever takes time to read and input your thoughts.
Julia H.
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreamt of him, found out he dreamt of me the same night

Postby dlovestowrite » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:11 pm

I don't think its weird that you guys dreamt of each other. My past substitute teacher has theories about telekenesis and telepathy. He said that this stuff happens as a from of evolution. He also said that we as humans could already have a skill to do telepathy like when you feel someone looking at you then you find out they were. I am sure if you search research on this you find find something.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Dreamt of him found out he dreamt of me the same night too

Postby inpuri » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:30 pm

familliar lines.
bro wish you the best.
or what else can i say?
cos one way or the other you have said it all.
http://fuerteventura-tipps.eu/
inpuri
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating