Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Girl I've never meet

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Girl I've never meet

Postby G_P » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:05 am

First of all, hi I'm new here. If I write anything, that is too grafic for this site, please let me know.

Anyway, I've had a dream about a week ago, and I don't remember all too much about it, but I remember going to a house that I haven't seen before. There was a girl inside that I haven't seen before irl, but I knew in the dream, that I love her. She asked me to come in and I did, we knew each other in the dream. I sat down in the dining room together with her parens. The next thing I remember is that we are all finished with eating diner. I stand up and confessed my feelings to her, her parents both have a shocked face,but she accepts my confession and jumps in my arms. We both went to the bathroom together. We get naked and in the shower and look into each others eyes. I could feel her love from just her gaze. We then got some sponge and soap. We washed each other, and after a while she just said "I love you" and started crying in my arms. I forgot what happens next, and the last thing I do remember is that we went to the city centre and just looked at it from a distance.
G_P
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Girl I've never meet

Postby G_P » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:05 am

What caused the dream? was it just by chance?
G_P
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating