Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nearly every night

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Nearly every night

Postby sugar55 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:40 pm

This is a rather general question; I am always dreaming about 2 past boyfriends or my ex husband, nearly every single night for many months now. With the ex, I feel irritated and disgusted (no surprise there). With the 2 particular former boyfriends, I'm always embraced and comforted. What is it that I'm thinking? Last night all 3 were there! None of these men are in my life any longer and I fear I may be dragging them unconsciously through life with me, though I have no idea why. I'm feeling quite stuck in my dream life. Can anyone suggest why this occurring theme so I may try to make conscious effort to overcome this? Thanks. I'm beginning to think it's more of a psychological problem. lol
sugar55
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating