Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

"We love you" dream is telling me

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

"We love you" dream is telling me

Postby Koalagurl » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:09 pm

Texting is the main source of communication with my bf as I have a hard time hearing on the phone. To start I received a text from my bf. In the text he stated he was happy to have met me & appreciated everything I did for him. He told me about some girl who was trying to get his attention.

That she meant nothing & he felt I was much more beautiful & that I cared for him. Basically I was more important. He told me I could come to him now. That his family really likes me. He then said "We love you". Then I woked up.

This part confused me. I understood what he meant but why "we love you" instead of "I love you".

Some sides note for those who are interested: I know his family really likes me but I actually dont how he feels about me. I know he calls me beautiful & thinks I'm a good person. I don't get to speak or see my bf a lot. This due to his recent depression & stress. His mom is dying of cancer & far as I know his family is demanding his attention & its becoming to much for him as he has stated to me.

He hasn't told me he loves me & was going to at one point but said it was discussion for later when he gets his stuff together. I want to hear it but at the same time I really don't have to. I just want some time with him, when we can. I just know how tired he is cuz last time time I came to pick up something quick from his house, he just turned around at me as he was leaving somewhere & said "I'm tired" but I knew it wasn't directed at me. Anyway I don't get to see him often but its fine. I support him the best I can. I dont want to steal time from family. His mother has 3 months left & this is it after this month passes.

Its in the air when she will go but he needs to spend time with them. I love him, all his quirks, flaws & everything else. This dream is about me but I'm not sure what im telling myself. I also know he wouldn't cheat on me. We been together almost a year if that helps. Opinions are welcomed on what my dream means. Just no advice on what to do on my relationship, please. Thank u to those who have read.
Koalagurl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: "We love you" dream is telling me

Postby AnishaEb » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:25 pm

Well it's pretty clear. It means They love you. Him and his family. I guess you're one of them now ? So you can go to him Now and support him in all his struggles, even his family will appreciate your presence. You don't even need a dream cause you already know it !
AnishaEb
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating