Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

way too friendly w/ twin sister's husband

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

way too friendly w/ twin sister's husband

Postby Rayray17 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:54 am

I the dream, our parents, nephews, older brothers, close friends, my husband and myself all gathered at the home of my twin sister and her husband. We are all there celebrating the holidays/Kwanzaa with dinner. While we were exchanging Kwanzaa gifts, I get up to hug my brother in law..we embrace each other but he rubs my back sensually, hands rubs my butt through my dress....like very very handsy...and I liked it. It was like for a short moment we were together.

In real life, my sis's husband is also my husband best friend and I see him as a brother. Also, he has qualities that I like that my husband lacks but overall we're basically brother and sister, confidants rarely but only when necessary.

what's up??? lol
Rayray17
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating