Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Steven Universe Symbolism?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Steven Universe Symbolism?

Postby Elliotsgrandma » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:40 pm

==if you only want to read about my dream skip this section==

Before I begin discussing my dream, or rather, dream motifs, a bit of background about myself (and why I’m posting in here rather than in general); I dated a man who had passed away from leukemia about three and a half years ago. To this day, he was perfect for me, so you can imagine how devastated I was when he passed (if you’re familiar with any classic Garry’s mod comedy, my username is a big hint as to who he is).

I’m also a big fan of the tv show Steven Universe. For those unaware, it’s a show about a boy raised by three aliens called the crystal gems, with elements and themes such as war, PTSD, LGBT+, and more. I won’t go into much detail here, but fair warning, I will be discussing major spoilers in the show, as of posting this (July 24th).

For the past few years (and especially since the last few episodes that have aired), I have been having a reoccurring theme in my dream where ruby is always either looking for sapphire, or the two are together, but either don’t or can’t fuse for whatever reason. In some cases, I’ll even dream where I myself, AM ruby. Last nights dream was particularly interesting however.

Now normally, I’d merely use the dream dictionary itself, but seeing as there are no proper definitions for specific characters, I’m hoping to post here in the hopes that someone can help me figure this dream out. TW shooting/dying
====

I dreamt that it was winter in a snowy mounted area. The sky was at dawn and in a beautiful rainbow-like gradient in the sky. I was working a steam bath: everyone would get in a line and be put into a water slide like chamber. The floor would release under & you’d float down in clouds of warm steam. This steam bath was located in a skyscraper like building in this mountain range & once again, I was ruby from Steven universe.
I dreamt that sapphire, Ruby’s sole love interest, needed to leave for a while, and that she said she would be back, not specifying where or when. Lonely and depressed, I begin to start sweeping the floors as the last of the customers wanted to use the steam bath. My coworker was a kiwi bird & began helping me clean the last of the chambers. Eventually, I hear I’m being called by several other characters of the show (Steven, Bismuth, Connie, amethyst & pearl were who I remember specifically). They were having a mini get together in a lounge area of the establishment. This area was adorned with red, purple & yellow pillows for people to sit on. Pearl asks me to come into the kitchen area to help her bake something ( sugar, corn starch, flower & baking soda are the ingredients I remember best). As me & Pearl continue mixing, there’s a loud bang in the pillow room and we hear gun shots. The person shooting has a smeared face and never talks the entire time & shoots Steven in the chest. It looked very slowed down, almost akin to a movie shot. The last thing I remember is finding sapphire crying & taking her hand to run from the danger.

If anyone can tell me what this dream means, if anything at all, it would greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Elliotsgrandma
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating