Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamt about cheating?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreamt about cheating?

Postby gravingo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:49 am

This is my first post here, so bare with me.

I’m in a relationship with a guy that I really really like. We’ve been dating for nearly half a year, and I hope to marry him in the end. I would say that the relationship is serious.

A few weeks ago, I had a dream that I can remember very well just because of how much it alarmed me. I was, for whatever reason, in the basement of my old house. All the lights were off. I was sitting on my couch. A woman around my age was standing in front of me in only her bra and underwear. Throughout the course of the dream, she would try to get me to have sex with her by talking to me and caressing me. I felt guilty and nervous, and kept telling her that I had a boyfriend and that I couldn’t. At the end of the dream, I finally caved and told her yes. However, the actual sex never happened (or at least, I never remembered it).

This dream really alarmed me when I woke up. I’ve akwahs identified as bisexual, so the part about it being a woman was normal. What does the dream mean? Do I secretly want to cheat? I’ve been ruminating about it since it happened. Any help would be appreciated.
gravingo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating