Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

boyfriend didnt show up to our wedding???

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

boyfriend didnt show up to our wedding???

Postby strawberryfields » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:50 am

ive had this dream a few times now, not exactly the same but with the same general concept each time. my boyfriend and i are getting married, except he doesn't show up to our wedding, however, the wedding continues on, i still say my vows and walk down the isle as if he was there. in the dream its like everything is okay and normal for him to not show up, im not upset by it. also i always wear a crazy blue prom dress that is not unlike a peacock. i read up on the meaning of a blue wedding dress and it says that it stands for loyalty, purity, security, stability and femininity. im really big on dream interpretation but i cant figure this one out. could it mean that we have underlying relationship issues? we've been dating for 3 years and we do have some issues but i'm still in love with him and him me. recently i've been feeling like something is off with us but usually i push it aside because its just a small tug.
strawberryfields
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating