Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

She had his baby

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

She had his baby

Postby rgmill » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:37 pm

I was outside with my husband and i hear people talking, my husbands ex girlfriend from his teen years was in the hospital and just had his child.
I confront him and he admits to it, said yes he did cheat on me a couple of times with her. I ask him how and when. He told me the last time was when he was supposed to stay late at work and he met her for dinner, but it was a long time ago. I start to get angry and say 9 months isnt that long ago. We end up going into a bedroom where his ex bestfriend is, and I'm still trying to talk to my husband about this asking questions like do you love her, why did you do this, how could you do this. His ex friend chims in telling me to back off it was what he wanted and I punched him in the face. My husband gets upset I hurt his friend and they leave with me crying and hurt and no answers.
rgmill
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating