Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My first lesbian dream

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

My first lesbian dream

Postby dlovestowrite » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:32 am

So i was in a room with Tinashe the singer in evening time. She was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. I was wear a light gray dress. We ate sushi then she sat beside me. She started to stroke my face then kiss me gently. After she told me to lay down and pull my dress up. I was laying on my back when i saw her looking for a black latex gloves. She took off my white underwear. She began fingering me with 2 fingers i remeber feeling pain in the dream. Then she started fingering herself with her other hand. Once she had a orgasm. She stopped screwing me. Paparazzi was then knocking on the door. Dream ends i wake up surprised.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating