Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I Had the Gayest Sex Dream

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

I Had the Gayest Sex Dream

Postby Ravenxx99 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:43 pm

I'm a girl by the way. I don't know if you're familiar with a show on MTV called The Challenge. I was binge watching it yesterday. When I went to sleep, I dreamt about Johnny Bananas, CT, and Devin. Devin and Bananas were making out on a bed, which is weird because they hate each other. Then CT joined in making a three-way kiss. It seemed like they were just playing around. You know how some guys act gay as a joke. I don't really get it but that's what they do. They don't usually go that far but that was the vibe. Then CT lays back and watches them. Meanwhile I'm laying in the corner in complete disbelief. Then they start rubbing their crotches together, and it looks like they're taking the joke too far now. But it's turning me on so I start touching myself while I watch them. I don't even find any of them attractive FYI. I don't really like them on the show. All of a sudden Bananas is totally naked sucking CT's penis! He's looking at me and laughing as if I think he's not gay lol Devin is stroking himself watching. At this point I'm in full orgasm mode. I cum, they're still going, and then I wake up. I actually think I was humping my bed in my sleep. That's how intense the dream was! I was so shocked at myself when I woke up. It probably sounds silly but I didn't know I could dream someone so graphic.
Ravenxx99
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I Had the Gayest Sex Dream

Postby dlovestowrite » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:33 pm

I have sex dreams all the time it's normal. I posted some on this site. You probably dreamed this because you enjoy the show.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating