Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamt of my ex girlfriend last night

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreamt of my ex girlfriend last night

Postby YoungBro2018 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:31 am

This is my first time on this forum. Hello everyone. I'm 20 yrs old and I'm hoping y'all can help me. I dreamt of my ex last night and it's got me feeling confused. I dated her 3 yrs ago and she screwed me over real bad long story. I haven't talk to her despite her attempts to talk to me again and have been fully focusing on me and my life. then last night i dreamt of her. it's kinda fuzzy but I was talking to her on the phone at a table at my work by the window when she walked by the window at the same time i was talking to her but this version wasn't on the phone but walking past the window and smiled that smile that would always warm my heart and make me feel like I was about to burst with joy while I was still talking to other her on the phone . I thought I was over her. i think I am. idk know. does this mean deep down I'm not? any insight would be greatly appreciated. please note I haven't talked to/about thought about or been around this girl in years. I live in a completely new state on the outer side of the counrty from her and have been single because of the events following breaking up with her. Thanks guys and happy dreaming
YoungBro2018
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreamt of my ex girlfriend last night

Postby TenderLC » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:55 pm

YoungBro2018,
Welcome to the forum! Your dream seems to be about working out what happened between the two of you to figure out if you want to step out once again and take the chance on someone new. The memory of your EX is strong and is the reference point you are working from. The phone is a means of talking from a safe distance, but as she walks by the window( a transition symbol that apparently you so far have not chosen to take) she is kind of like temptation once again, so you are wondering if the person on the phone is the one you know(painfully) or do you pick the one that seems pleasant and will make you take to wrong choice and change your mind. And...there is no indication that she actually would take you back as she has most likely moved on herself.
The dream allows you to almost test the waters of new relationships but is a reminder to be careful. Once bitten, shame on her! Twice bitten, shame on you!
I hope this helps you. Best wishes!
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating