Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My husband was my wife

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

My husband was my wife

Postby dz2orbitals » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:20 am

I had a dream my husband was cloned kind of. There were two of him and it was normal in the dream but one of them had a p*nis and the other a v*gina. The one with a v*gina still had every manly feature to him but it was just the genitals that were different. It was very XXX and included double penetrating my "wife." Basically I had a menage a trois with my husband and my husband-wife. Any ideas on what this could mean? Anyone else have a dream like this? Thanks!
dz2orbitals
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My husband was my wife

Postby TenderLC » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:09 am

dz2orbitals,
This does seem like a unique dream doesn't it? In dreams about relations one is usually dreaming of choices as in "which do I want?" in this case you are trying to figure out if you want a husband who is more aggressive or more passive or whatever. Often dreamers pick potential partners to gauge what they want but from a more inner perspective, so it may not be about your hubby, but rather about your own alter ego, you male side as Hubby is, or male side as you are. Does that make sense?
I don't know if that helps at all, but for further research into this perhaps you might look into Animus/anima in psychology references on google. Best wishes!
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating