Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

drugs and abandonment

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

drugs and abandonment

Postby kylie33 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi what do you think of this dream.

ive been with my partner for 2 years and in the beginning i would have these intense dream of him taking alot on drugs and he would take off and abandon me to go and be reckless with others and have fun he just would choose to do this even though he knew i didnt like it or want him to. the that feelings of abandonment was the main feeling and i couldn't reason with him in any of these dreams he didnt want to be controlled. one dream he was meeting my parent and did it just be fore he was meeting them.

This played out in real life about 12mths after i started to have these dreams. am i predicting what is going to happen or am i contributing to the law of attraction and making this happen in real life because of how many time i have these dreams. what are your thoughts?

we broke up for a bit and now are spending more time together and last night i had the same kind of dream again this time involving him wanting to hang out with my brother instead of me because he wanted to get on the cocaine and pills and just have fun and laugh and escape from reality

ive had dozens of these dreams and only one of them involved another girl and he just could see what my problem is about his behaviour

interested to know your thoughts

kind regards
kylie33
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: drugs and abandonment

Postby TenderLC » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:47 am

Kylie33,
Sorry about your situation. Your dream is not really prophetic, but rather that you might have seen things in his behavior that gave you clues as to what you might dream about. Your BF is in control of his own life, and his choices are all his. He can change himself, you can't. There seems to be a mind set that all drug users seem to have. He says he cannot see what YOUR problem is with your dreams? That seems to be typical druggie denial or projection, blaming you kind of, and avoiding the issue of the drugs. You haven't asked me, but I don't think he is boyfriend material. He will always be attracted to the drugs and those who use them. I hope you will pay attention to what you dreams are trying to tell you; stay away from him! He will end up dragging you down if you let him. Best wishes.
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating