Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

weird dream about former girlfriend

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

weird dream about former girlfriend

Postby tiduzka » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:34 am

So, I saw this dream about my ex in which I was engaged to my boyfriend (we're not engaged in real life) and we went to visit my ex girlfriend for some reason. At the door I realized I don't want to visit her after all but my betrothed rang the doorbell and my ex's mother opened the door and was surprised to see us at the door. She told me not to do or say anything stupid and looked rly mad at me for some reason. I went to her room and there was my ex's ex (I don't like him at all irl mostly bc she cheated me with him). For some reason my ex was in wheelchair (she's not in real life tho). I apparently acted weirdly there and my ex told her ex that I don't usually act like that at all. I didn't wear my engagement ring at her place and my betrothed asked why I'm not wearing it and after that my ex started to look rly mad and mumbled something. I had lost the ring that's why I wasn't wearing it and I didn't tell anyone about it. her ex left, and soon she left the room too and I found a small notebook in which she had written a lot of things that she had wanted to tell me about. I read it and started to cry, she had written a lot of stuff that she regrets and wished she hadn't done or said to me. After she came back to the room she comforted me and I started to realize that I'm still in love with her. At the end of the dream it turned out that my ex had taken the ring.
tiduzka
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating