Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

domestic violence dreams, but I'm single?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

domestic violence dreams, but I'm single?

Postby queenspaz » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:38 pm

I’ve been having domestic violence dreams about men i don’t even know. The dreams haven’t been back to back, so i don’t think there’s any one particular thing that’s causing them, but I’m curious.

The first dream i had was right after a breast surgery to remove a tumor. I dreamt that i was being followed to my home in a car chase, and everytime i turned around the demon was closer. I say demon because it took a human male form who was my age, attractive etc, but i knew he was a demon because of our prior interactions. He chased me into my home, cornering me in my room and pried up my shirt to look at the bandaged on my chest. It felt like i knew him well, so i wasn’t afraid of him hurting me. It wad more like i just begrudgingly accepted I lost.

The next was from last night. The beginning is blurry, but the abusive guy took form as a character in a show I’m watching who has a really awful attitude and is known for being violent. Except in my dream he was really sweet and quiet, but i knew he was enraged and if i didn’t listen, he would destroy my home and family. He followed me from my school to my home, and held the door open when i tried to slam it. My sister was in the living room though, so I immediately got scared of his reaction and let him in. I told him to wait in the kitchen, while i packed my things. I remember quickly shoving everything in my bag, but stopping to consider bringing cute underwear to appease him.

I don’t know why, but a common theme in these dreams is them breaking down my doors, me willingly accepting i “lost” whatever game of cat and mouse we were playing, and when things really go south, me trying to keep them at bay with sex.

Its super weird too because I’m a lesbian, and it’s been over a year since I’ve been with anyone. Any ideas?
queenspaz
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating