Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Confusing dream about a friend

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Confusing dream about a friend

Postby pangalanko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:40 pm

So, I have this casual friend who I see on a nearly daily basis in real life. We have no real attraction to one another at all, but I had a dream recently.

The two of us were staying in a hotel room with two beds within it and she was taking a shower. Next thing I knew, she left the shower and didn't have a towel, so she walked out into the hotel room and I saw every inch of her skin. I quickly looked away at that point. Later on in the dream as we were getting into our beds, I let her know that I felt bad for seeing her naked and said that I would strip to make us even. So, I took off everything and I stood there in front of her for some reason for a little while and then I got on top of her and we did it.

Now, this was a really vivid dream that came out of nowhere. Any ideas what it might mean?
pangalanko
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Confusing dream about a friend

Postby dlovestowrite » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:18 am

You might like something of her personality and want it in your own personality. You might feel guilty about about not knowing everything about her which is why you saw her naked. You might want her to know everything about yourself too.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating