Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

He saved me while I was being chased

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

He saved me while I was being chased

Postby Larry_love22 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:34 am

I had this dream about being at my old school (I'm in uni now) and for some reason I was hiding from something idk what, it felt like something or more likely some people were chasing me. I felt so trapped when suddenly this guy told me to go through the back door and wait for him. I didn't listen at first and I ran from him but ended with bumping into him again and he took my hand and asked me if I trusted him and I said yes then he promised to save me and he pulled me towards his car (red) and I'm not sure what happened next but I remember him holding my hand so tight, it made me feel so weirdly safe... I can't get over the way he looked at me, kind of like he was looking at my soul...
Could it have something to do with the fact that I feel down right now for failing at the driving test? :''''( Also my life's kind of a mess right now so I think I was maybe running from my problems, but I don't know, this guy is always the one I dream when I feel down or stressed, I know him and I can't deny that I'm attracted to him but it's still so weird...
Larry_love22
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating