Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Why did I dream about my crush like this?!

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Why did I dream about my crush like this?!

Postby lm2018 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:21 am

Okay so for some reason I was in a dim-lit classroom, almost like as if candles were there. It was like a hybrid of my new and old school, having the dimensions and room of my old classroom but new furniture and desks like my new school. My teacher, of a class which my new crush happens to be in, was teaching us.

Most of the students were strangers, although there was my old crush and her best friend along with my new crush and my best friend. My best friend and my crush are pretty close. We were then asked to walk around the classroom (no particular direction) and on the way I was looking and eyeing my new and old crush as I walked past both of them.

I then sat at the back of the classroom and my crush and friend were sitting in front of me, just out of my peripheral vision to the right. I was looking over at my crush who was giggling and flirting with my friend. Since they’re close I didn’t think much of it. I then started looking at my old crush then my teacher. Then out of the corner of my eye I heard the sounds of someone making out. I then immediately turn around to see them passionately making out! Everyone in the classroom immediately turn their heads as well to see these two. I and the class are in shock, particularly me. I then say out loud “what the f*ck?” due to being in absolute shock. It hurt me to see my friend and her being intimate like that, especially since he was my best friend.

I then woke up due to being in so much shock of the event. To think that that could happen hurt me. It brought back memories of when her and another boy started to get close romantically until they stopped due to the girl having a huge fallout with him. The feeling brought me back to that. I’m too nervous to flirt with her and end up dobig nothing even though she’s been available for a long time. The thought of her and another boy getting together like that makes me anxious.
lm2018
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Why did I dream about my crush like this?!

Postby Xxwitch101 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:35 am

I think that you should ask questions to kinda get answers out of your crush but dont make it too obvious and if it leads into a good direction then you should tell them how you feel and if it doesnt work out move on and find someone else because there is someone for everyone there is plenty of fish in the sea and im sure you will find someone you will know when you find the one you will just know.
Xxwitch101
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating