Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Unexpected Reaction

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Unexpected Reaction

Postby Curlypink » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:42 am

I had a dream that my boyfriend of 7 months was pissed at me. When he’s pissed he’s usually super petty and says very hurtful things. I was in the store and he sent me a text, “Hey, just wanted to let you know that I’m going to have sex with someone tonight.” We’ve both had never had sex and we’re very respectful, he’s not the type to do something like this. He always means what he says so I just texted back, “Okay”. I didn’t know how to react in my dream, I just broke. I started running and running. I was so hurt that I turned evil. I started doing really bad things, I remember someone called the cops on me in my dream and I escaped. I just turned into a bad person in order to get rid of the hurt.
Curlypink
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Unexpected Reaction

Postby Amalthea » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:01 am

Hi, CurlyPink.

I feel this could be from the fact you said you both are waiting and maybe you worry that he is only waiting for you, and he wants to go further sexually. It sounds like a worrying dream over something that is at a standstill in your real life and your dream reaction to become angry is only a normal reaction to that kind of text and situation. Especially if you love him. Maybe talk to your boyfriend about that part of your relationship?
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating