Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Tarnished engagement ring?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Tarnished engagement ring?

Postby kelcecil » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:31 am

My wedding bands are composed of a circular diamond engagement ring with a halo sandwiched between two tiara shaped wedding bands. I dreamt that I was wearing one of the tiara rings with an engagement ring that was slightly different and larger than my own, but they were both awfully tarnished. The second tiara ring was on backwards and wasn’t tarnished. I’m having trouble working through what this may symbolize.
kelcecil
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Tarnished engagement ring?

Postby Lml01 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:38 pm

anything tarnished suggests a relic, old, outdated and of no value. its not a reference to the rings, its a reference to the bond you share with your husband and your feelings n about the marriage. :o
Lml01
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating