Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My dream became a reality

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

My dream became a reality

Postby heart of gold » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:47 pm

I can't explain this, perhaps someone can.

I had a restless night of sleep Friday night. In my dreams, I was driving a long dark winding road with many bright headlights in my eyes. I awoke with an extreme migraine. Later in the afternoon I found out that my boyfriend and his band mates had been driving 12 hours through the night to reach their next destination. I had no prior knowledge that they would be driving all night. When I went to my doctor's appointment regarding the extreme migraine, my doctor said the bright lights were my migraine kicking in, but I would like to think that I was experiencing what my boyfriend was experiencing in this long night of driving....what would you say?
heart of gold
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My dream became a reality

Postby Amalthea » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:32 pm

Was your boyfriend the one driving the 12 hours or was he only a passenger in the car? If only a passenger then he would have closed his eyes and not staring at the road for endless hours, so maybe you were just concerned about him because he was gone so long and you missed him. Stress can cause migraines too.
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating