Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream About Former Girlfriend...

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream About Former Girlfriend...

Postby maitai11 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:11 am

Hi Everyone,

Here's a dream I had this morning right before I woke up. Like some of my dreams, this one was extremely detailed and clear to me. Thanks in advance for any insight you might have. Oh, and a little background: I lived in Hawaii for 27 years and dated a lady named Lorie - she was my last girlfriend (of about four years or so) before I moved (for a new job) - but we had broken up, and each of us asked at different times to reconsider getting back together again. Alas, that never happened, and now I live in Nevada. Here's the dream:

I was with Lorie and her girlfriend in Waikiki hanging out, and her companion needed medicine. I volunteered to go pick some up. Lorie stayed with her – I believe I said I’d be right back anyway. I left to go find the medicine. I finally found a kiosk that stocked medication…the lady was nice and asked me which one I wanted – I had a choice between two ten-pill boxes – Omeprazole or Zantac. Both these medications are for the treatment of heartburn. I asked for Omeprazole, but then ate the whole box right then and there at the register without even thinking. After I realized I ate the whole box, I asked for, and was given a replacement box. I paid for the second box and left the kiosk.

Then I realized I had another commitment – I was leaving to go train with Special Forces military, and it occurred to me I was going to be late if I didn’t hurry up - but then I became aware that I was lost. I frantically searched for Lorie and her friend, but couldn’t find them. I needed to immediately return to the military base because the unit was getting ready to deploy…I was anxious and worried about not being able to reconnect with Lorie.

The military leader called everyone to a formation. During the entire meeting, I was thinking about how to find Lorie and her girlfriend. After the meeting, I snuck away to look for her one more time. I finally found the place where we had last been. I wrote on the sidewalk in red ink: “Lorie, it’s Tim – I got lost and couldn’t find my way back. I love you.”

Then, I found myself running back to meet my group – but the phone rang, and I picked it up immediately – I just knew it was Lorie calling.

“Lorie, I love you!”, I yelled into the phone…but it wasn’t Lorie; instead it was a recorded message from my military command calling for everyone to return to base.

I ran back to the base to join the military formation. Almost everyone was gone.

The leader yelled at me and told me to get into the last boat, as we were doing whitewater raft training that day. The seat they had for me didn’t look as secure or as comfortable as the other one that I was previously assigned. The boat commander spoke into his radio mic: “C*****’s here, he’s going to have to work harder than most to get onto the boat.”

As I ran alongside the boat, I handed one, then two deployment bags to the boat commander. He was tying them up so they wouldn’t get wet.

I was very sad to be leaving without seeing Lorie…and finally, the military convoy made its way to the training ground with me on-board the boat…

That was the end of my dream.

Guys, thanks so much for any insight you might be able to provide me with. While I have thought about several themes this dream may represent, I wanted to hear from someone else because of objectivity and neutrality.

Many thanks,

Tim
maitai11
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream About Former Girlfriend...

Postby maitai11 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:04 pm

Hi,

Just checking in...does anyone have something to add?

Many thanks,

Maitai
maitai11
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating