Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Spiderman saved me?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Spiderman saved me?

Postby dlovestowrite » Tue May 22, 2018 7:19 pm

I had this dream were me, spiderman(tom holland) and ironman ( robert downey jr.) Were all teens. We were in squad training to fight crime and go on missions. We slept in the same room together with different beds. I am female so most places wouldnt do this. But i fell alsleep then woke up to 2 albino male twins trying to force to into a 3some with them. As i rose up to refuse, spiderman saw me and webshot them off my bed. He saved me. The dream then skips to the next day. My squad was called in the principal's office. He said there were complaints about me and spiderman having sex snd people hearing it at night. we Refused that we had sex while we were sucking on suckers. Then spiderman winked at me and winked back at him. My sucker was red and his was green. Blessings to anyone who can interpret this dream.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Spiderman saved me?

Postby ggboyz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:52 pm

i think u just wanna do spiderman
ggboyz
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating