Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My coworker kissed me

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

My coworker kissed me

Postby avbryce » Tue May 22, 2018 6:38 pm

I was working in my dream longing for her. She walked in. In the dream I knew we hadn't see each other during that day. She then ran towards me and kissed me on the lips. I felt such a connection in that moment. I felt scared. I saw in her eyes she was scared too. Then the rest of my co workers were cheering. We reached for each other for comfort until we realized what we were doing
avbryce
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My coworker kissed me

Postby Amalthea » Wed May 23, 2018 7:23 pm

This may fall under the wishful thinking kind of dreams. Where you wish for something to happen in real life and then dream of it to try to bring it into some kind of realization.
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating