Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nightmares about my ex

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Nightmares about my ex

Postby Lizard_lala » Tue May 15, 2018 9:19 pm

So I recently moved back home, after a 9 month long relationship. We had been best friends for 5 years, when he asked me to move in. After living together for 2 months, he started becoming mean and using my very personal past against me. Things he was once okay with and understood, were now weapons against me. After having enough mental and verbal abuse, I moved back home. This was about 4 weeks ago. Since moving back, I have NIGHTLY nightmares about him coming back to this city (where we first met and his family also lives.) I have nightmares about him showing up at my house, following me whenever I go when I leave the house, etc. and it doesn’t help that he has the means to have me followed, he used to have 24/7 bodyguards with his ex. I should also mention he is unstable.
I get trapped in these dreams, I am aware that I’m dreaming but I can’t wake myself. I end up getting stuck in my head having a panic attack on top of the nightmare (I’ve been diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorders.).
I have searched far and wide on the Internet but I haven’t been able to find anyone in a similar position. Does anyone have some suggestions to make this torment stop?
Lizard_lala
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating